SalaryUSD $140,000 - $190,000 per year 140000 - 190000 per year
Rapidly-growing, high-tech company seeking Lead R&D EngineerThis Jobot Job is hosted by: Ashleigh MannAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $140,000 - $190,000 per yearA bit about us:We are a rapidly-growing high-tech entrepreneurial company which delivers the most technologically advanced Mobile Ad-Hoc Networking (MANET) solution to multiple markets.Why join us?
- Competitive compensation
- Company benefits
- System performance and requirement specification.
- System architecture definition.
- Algorithm and protocol design for wireless communications systems.
- Simulation model development for NS2 and MATLAB simulators.
- Handoff to and work with the hardware and software teams for system implementation and testing.
- Work with the hardware and the software team to characterize and troubleshoot system performance issues.
- MSEE with a focus on communications (PhD a plus)
- Experience in the design and development of wireless media access control (MAC) protocols
- Experience in the design and development of wireless link adaptation protocols
- Fluent in C/C and/or MATLAB
- Must possess a working knowledge of RF signal propagation, channel modeling, and digital communication technologies
- Knowledge of wireless ad-hoc networking and routing algorithms a plus
- Experience with wireless communication hardware a definite plus
- Knowledge of signal processing algorithms a definite plus
- Knowledge of MIMO systems a definite plus
- Must be a U.S. Person (permanent resident or citizen) due to clients under U.S. government contracts
- Ability to pass background check
Principal Engineer (PHI electric underground distribution systems)