SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceUS Information Technologies Corporation
Cyber Security Technical Support A kamai Enterprise WAF (Web Application Firewall) - Remote Before, During and After - COVID This is an exciting time in the U.S. Government space.
- USIT is expanding our already large footprint in this space.
- Join USIT and help us grow even more.
- Grow your skills to be the best Akamai WAF Technical Support
- Due to the nature of work performed within this facility, U.S. citizenship is required.
- A U.S. Security Clearance is required.
- Start is as soon as possible after clearance is approved.
- Employment Type - Full-Time (FTE)
- Location- Remote Before, During and After - COVID
- Salary Range -$Open
- Number of Positions: 1
- Site Administrators and Site Developers
- Tuning existing site configurations
- Implementing new site configurations
- Monitoring the Akamai Security Center dashboard
- Assisting the Client's WAF Technical Lead.
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 3 years of Akamai Enterprise WAF (Web Application Firewall)
- At least 3 years of enterprise experience with AWS
- At least 3 years of enterprise experience with scripting languages (Python or Perl)
- At least 3 years of enterprise experience in DevOps
- At least 3 years of enterprise experience with CI/CD- Nice to Have
- At least 3 years of enterprise experience with GitHub, Artifactory, or Jenkins
- At least 1 year of enterprise experience delivering cloud-native applications
- At least 1 year of enterprise software engineering experience with Java
- Working knowledge of WAF and BOT concepts and products (e.g. Akamai Kona/ BOT-Manager, Fastly Cloud WAF, Google Cloud Armor, etc.)
- Knowledge of browser security headers (e.g. CSP, HSTS, etc.)
- Experience implementing web application firewalls for e-Commerce sites
- Experience in delivering security product deployments, integration, and operational efforts
- Experience facilitating vendor security product requests for engineering requirements, enhancements, maintenance, and configuration
- Familiarity with OWASP Top 10 and/or SANS Top 25
- Familiarity of Magecart style attacks and mitigation solutions - Nice to Have