SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Analyst, Fund Data Operations Specialist - DelawareDelaware, Wilmington, 19809 Wilmington USA
DescriptionAbout this roleThis role is part of the newly formed global Web Tech and Engineering (WTE) group at BlackRock. BlackRock's WTE Group's core mission is to increase operational scale and regulatory compliance while modernizing technology for BlackRock's public websites and associated fund data. The services leveraging this platform reach millions of end investors every day delivering timely, accurate and reliable fund data. We view our group as central to BlackRock's future and as a strategic asset to transform the Wealth management industry.We are looking for a detail oriented, self-motivated, and collaborative Fund Data Specialist to join our global WTE team. They will be responsible for the representation of our products across our public websites and services. These products cover an extensive range including iShares ETFs, BlackRock Mutual Funds, Closed End Funds, BlackRock Indexes, and Model Portfolios. The ideal candidate will use their knowledge of financial instruments and markets to build an excellent understanding of our product offering and technology platform. They will need to have excellent communication and proficient negotiation skills to work with a broad group of often senior executives in Product, Sales, Marketing, Technology, Legal and Compliance to ensure that we represent our product in the best possible way. They will partner with our product teams to help them navigate the firm and enable the setup of data feeds with internal and external providers. Finally, they will need to analyze, manage, document and execute operational and technology changes to support Blackrock's ever evolving product offering.Job Responsibilities:
- Interact with various stakeholders to understand the data needs of their product and deliver solutions which address the specific requirements of a product or business.
- Aid in the formation and execution of platform changes to translate business requirements into scalable technology solutions.
- Manage the delivery of solutions from ideation to completion, including testing and on-going support of applications.
- Manage existing production systems and processes, while implementing strategic solutions that help to build common data products that can be used throughout WTE.
- Be the subject matter expert on Fund data and teach other teams how to navigate the firm and implement scalable changes.
- Liaise with business areas in order to provide end user support and training.
- Partner with WTE team members, Onboarding, Product, Legal, Compliance, and other groups on everyday processes to help meet the channel's needs.
- Work closely with members of the WTE Engineering team to develop new insights and concepts, and to constantly find opportunities to improve existing processes.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Organized, accurate, and detail oriented.
- Experience with product management and/or software development.
- Experience of producing detailed business requirements documentation.
- Ability to grasp sophisticated systems and focus on multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Experience in Financial Services or Investment Management industries.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, economics or finance-related field.
- Formal product management or business analysis qualification.