Job typeFull Time
SourceSteamboat Ski & Resort Corporation
Human Resources Administrative Assistant - Year Round - Full TimeColorado, Walden, 80480 Walden USA
- Assist employees in the onboarding, benefits, payroll processes, including employee pass authorizations.
- Daily processing of employee data by using UltiPro in accordance with the standard operating procedures. Check for completeness and consistency of current wage plan (e.g., ensure correct job type & step, job titles, wages, wage ranges). Contacts supervisors for clarification or any discrepancies. Has the ability to run reports for manager
- Assist with maintaining the background check and motor vehicle report (MVR) process, including auditing positions as well as notifying HR Manager when there are background check issues or concerns
- Provide assistance for employees with Perks & Deals programs including: Experticity eligibility, bus passes, discounts, Real Deal, etc.
- Assist the Volunteer Coordinator for the resort with the administration, collection, and maintenance of all volunteer paperwork for the resort.
- Assist Recruiter of routing of employment applications & posting of job opportunities
- Assist with maintenance of employee communication website & email database
- Assist with training tracking in Excel and HRIS
- Maintain and update employee files
- Assist Benefits/Payroll Manager on special projects and other HR areas, including orientations, employee events, etc.
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures as well as any regulatory requirements. Exercise strict confidentiality with all information including but not limited to personnel information including wage data, medical information, performance management information and EEO information At all times
- Attend team meetings, as required
- One-year general office experience required. HRIS experience preferred
- Previous Human Resources recruiting/administrative experience preferred
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Must have excellent computer data entry skills
- Maintain high degree of confidentiality
- Ensure understanding and compliance with all company policies and procedures as well as any regulatory requirements
- Interact and maintain positive relationships with guests, co-workers and management consistent with SSRC’s Service Excellence standards.
- Read, write and communicate in English in a clear and professional manner; Spanish a plus
- Must sit for long periods of time
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age
- Resume required
- This is an hourly paid position subject to overtime pay
- Position may be required to work weekends and holidays as needed
- Employment for this job is contingent upon the successful completion of a background check
- Pursuant to county and/or state orders and company policies, every employee is required to self-monitor for COVID-19 symptoms, practice social distancing, wash hands frequently, wear a mask per current guidelines, self-report and call in immediately and stay home if sick and assist with sanitizing and disinfecting work areas. Employees must follow all resort mitigation plans and protocols, which can be found posted on resort buildings and on Beekeeper
The base hourly range below represents the low and high end of the Steamboat Ski & Resort Corporation hourly range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to experience, education, training, location, merit system, quantity or quality of production, responsibilities, and regular and/or necessary travel. The range listed is just one component of Steamboat Ski & Resort Corporation’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include short-term and long-term incentives and many region-specific benefits.
Steamboat area base hourly rate: $18.00 per hour
Steamboat Ski & Resort Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer