Facility TechnicianColorado, Louisville, 80027 Louisville USA
- Coordinates all repairs/maintenance with local management and property management.
- Serves as liaison with suppliers to ensure all services meet the SLA's and Scope of work.
- Performs unassisted routine preventative maintenance and minor repairs on various electrical, HVAC and plumbing equipment.
- Maintains assigned tools and supports the accurate inventory of all company supplied tools.
- Assists with and participates in on-the-job training for all skill types that are involved with the maintenance and repair of equipment and the facility.
- Maintains high quality appearance of the equipment, facility and grounds.
- Coordinates calls to the waste removal company to insure dumpsters and compactors are emptied in a timely manner.
- Updates maintenance work assignment records via the computerized maintenance management system.
- Assigns work via computerized work order system.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- Meets attendance and punctuality standards
- Supervises and coordinates the day to day activities of cleaning company staff to ensure optimal functioning.
- Monitors the facility for compliance with safety, health, environmental regulations and law enforcement representatives.
- Acts as the liaison with Finance to ensure the purchase of facility supplies and equipment, for this purpose this position must be assigned a Corporate Credit Card.
- Controls the assigned facility budget and is continuously looking for cost reductions that can improve efficiency, productivity and safety practices.
- Coordinates work to be completed by Contractors or Skilled trades.
- Ordering office supplies, working with employees to book and setup conference rooms for meetings, and other duties as assigned.
- Elective Benefits: Our programs are tailored to your country to best accommodate your lifestyle.
- Grow Your Career: Accelerate your path to success (and keep up with the future) with formal programs on leadership and professional development, and many more on-demand courses.
- Elevate Your Personal Well-Being: Boost your financial, physical, and mental well-being through seminars, events, and our global Life Empowerment Assistance Program.
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion: It's not just a phrase to us; valuing every voice is how we succeed. Join us in celebrating our global diversity through inclusive education, meaningful peer-to-peer conversations, and equitable growth and development opportunities.
- Make the Most of our Global Organization: Network with other new co-workers within your first 30 days through our onboarding program.
- Connect with Your Community: Participate in internal, peer-led inclusive communities and activities, including business resource groups, local volunteering events, and more environmental and social initiatives.