SalaryUSD TBD TBD
DescriptionJob Description:The EMS Group at Leidos currently has 2 openings for a IT Helpdesk Technician to work at contractor locations in Lakewood, CO and San Francisco, CA respectively. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience to help the GSA DIGIT mission.Primary Responsibilities:
- Provide technical assistance to computer users. Answering questions or resolving computer problems for clients in person, via telephone, or electronically.
- Provide assistance concerning the use of computer hardware and software, including printing, installation, word processing, electronic mail, and operating systems.
- Experience in a technical-driven enterprise environment.
- Experience in an Agile development environment.
- Experienced with a large enterprise project.
- Working knowledge of ITIL 4
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Candidate must have BS degree in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering, Business, or related field with 2-7 years of prior relevant experience or Master's with 0-5 years of prior relevant experience.
- Agile Scrum certification.
- Experience in a DevOps environment.