The Visa’s Technical Program, Project and Business Management team in the Operations and Infrastructure (O&I) group is looking for an experienced manager to lead O&I’s Business Operations team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- People Manager for Visa’s Operations and Infrastructure (O&I) Business Operations team
- Responsible for developing and maintaining O&I’s Global Workforce Plan
- End to end ownership of Position Management program; from initiation to approvals and compliance
- End to end program management of Approval Process for hiring, promotion, contractors, and travel approvals
- Program management for Pro Fees contracts from procure to pay
- Support global organization of 2500+ person workforce plan including FTEs and Contractors
- Influence O&I’s long-term workforce plan vision and strategy
- Build and maintain O&I Reports, including and not limited to Workforce, Budget, IT Service Management, and Compliance
- Interact with senior and executive leadership team members
- Cross functional coordination and collaboration across O&I, HR, and Finance
- Draft, coordinate, and facilitate communications and announcements on behalf of O&I
- Mentor and coach junior team members
QualificationsBasic Qualifications: 12-15 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or 8- 10 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters/MBA/JD/MD) or 6+ years of work experience with a PhDPreferred Qualifications: Strong knowledge of enterprise Operations and Engineering teams consisting of IaaS, PaaS, applications support, network, systems, storage, database, and middleware stacks Experience building presentations for staff, leadership, and C-level teams Experience managing budgets for pro fees, travel, training Experience managing global workforce with at least 1000 FTEs Project and Program management using PMP/Agile methodology Strong written and verbal communications skills Exceptional collaboration and partnership skills with the ability to work in a global environment and drive consensus in cross-functional teams Self-starter requiring minimal oversight to resolve ambiguous issues Payments industry experience desired
Additional InformationWork Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department Travel Requirements: This position requires travel5-10% of the time. Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Director - Business Operations, O&I
Systems Analyst - Operations
Risk Operations Analyst
Director, Product Strategy
Technical Support Director
Intern, VBS NA Product, Business Analytics and Insights - Undergrad
Senior Director, Solutions Management