SalaryUSD38 - USD43
job summary:Randstad Technologies has partnered with a top healthcare client who delivers unparalleled healthcare solutions for their customers. Our client's integrated healthcare system allows their employees to play an integral part in their mission to serve their customers and community. If you are interested in learning more please apply to the following role. location: Englewood, Coloradojob type: Contractsalary: $37.86 - 42.59 per hourwork hours: 8am to 4pmeducation: Bachelors responsibilities:Description: Write and edit procedures and supporting documentation for print and online media. Write and edit technical staff documentation in a clear and concise style. Make editorial and aesthetic improvements to documents. Essential Functions:
- Speak and write clearly so that others can understand you, including technical and non-technical personnel across multiple departments; describe complex processes clearly and concisely.
- Organize material in accordance with standardized format and style guidelines.
- Recommend revisions or changes in scope, format, and content as needed.
- Demonstrate superior attention to detail in ensuring that final documents are usable and of high quality and in compliance with P&P governance process.
- Interact closely with subject matter experts.
- Proactively inform management about project status, issues, or concerns.
- Maintain thorough records of work and revisions; contribute to department logs and databases with care and diligence.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience of technical writing and/or hands-on regulatory or public policy development, including writing and editing of policies and procedures required.
- HS Diploma/GED Required with 7 years of experience OR 3 years experience required and a Bachelor's degree (Bachelors degree in English, communications, or journalism preferred)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat required.
- Experience Adobe Robohelp HIGHLY preferred.
- Experience reviewing and comparing data/policies/processes to identify inconsistencies.
- Experience analyzing and summarizing complex information; experience thinking abstractly and separating complex ideas into simple elements.
- Team player with strong inter-personal and communications skills; strong team building skills and experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication abilities; ability to draft and revise documents, including policies, standards, analyses, and reports.
- Ability to manage time effectively and meet deadlines.
- Project management skills; ability to work within project teams and towards established timelines.
- Highly motivated and directed.
- Minimum three (3) years of health care operations (quality, risk, etc.), health care compliance, or insurance/health plan governance experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in English, communications, or journalism preferred.
- Certification in technical writing, professional procedure writing, or related area preferred.
- Working knowledge or understanding of federal, state, and local health care regulations (e.g., HIPAA); health care compliance policies, practices, and systems; and related compliance issues preferred.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)