SalaryUSD $60 - $70 60 - 70
Technical Product Owner - Cloud Our Engineering team is looking for a highly motivated, talented, and experienced Technical Product Owner to be part of our team to help build a highly reliable common platform across the enterprise with a centralized core engineering tools to for the best environments for accelerated engineering and development The role will need to work with a global team responsible for understanding the solution and building a road map for execution. AWS Technical Product OwnerThe Product Owner owns responsibility in building and executing a platform vision, with a focus on ensuring that AWS products can be built in this platform to meet needs of business partners and stakeholders. This position is responsible for understanding both the needs of the business and the applications in detail to facilitate communication between software development teams and consumers of platform.Responsibilities
- Understand business requirements for applications development in cloud and be able to translate them into requirements and roadmap for the platform.
- Will define strategy and define framework services for DevSecOps, APIs, containerization, and technology management and ensure they are incorporated into application development practices
- Possess an automate everything mindset, from Continuous Architecture based design to team collaboration
- Leads the research and evaluation of emerging technology, industry and market trends to assist in project development and/or operational support activities.
- Work closely with other technical organizations within company to share best-practices and assets
- Ability to engage teams involved in application development and collaboratively contribute to the success of platform efforts
- Support platform launch activities executive briefings and technical training activities
- Be a part of the team that builds a bunch of services and provide tools on cloud for other teams to build applications faster while focus on application and not think about other aspects of cloud.
- Successfully demonstrating the capabilities of platform, specific to application building, solutions design, automated deployments, configuration items and other platform specific details
- Establish, track, and report on key metrics for cloud activity and evolve/improve the platform based on those metrics.
- AWS and other Public Clouds experience and knowledge
- Demonstrable experience in web and mobile application technologies, networking, and cybersecurity
- Working knowledge of the various components of a modern, scalable cloud applications, including CDNs, proxies, load balancers, application servers, WAFs, etc.
- Experience in launching and growing products in the enterprise and/or SaaS space
- Excelled at partnering, innovating, and making things happen for complex and ambiguous projects
- Manage cross-functional teams through influence
- Experience in business acumen in defining and measuring success
- Excellent in verbal and written communication, presentation and negotiation
- Self-motivated and proactive, with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities