Our client is currently looking for a System Engineer who specializes in AWS, Kubernetes and operations. This is a contract role on a hybrid schedule: 3 days in office/2 days remote.
- The System Engineer plans, designs and deploys large scale complex systems, including enterprise infrastructure, information systems, ERP applications, and internet technologies.
- Projects typically involve on both software and hardware components. Evaluates existing systems to understand capabilities and recommend solutions.
- Identifies and resolves existing system deficiencies.
Works with non-technical business owners to understand needs and develops a technical solution.
Participates in the layout design and installation of new systems or modification of existing systems.
Develops and manages systems integration projects.
- AWS deployment, administration and troubleshooting
- Kubernetes deployment, administration and troubleshooting
- AWS Technologies: EC2, S3, CloudFront Tools: Docker, Jenkins, Git, Terraform, Ansible, Argo, Helm, Splunk, Kibana
Familiarity with strategies such as Blue/Green, Mirroring and Canary Ability to clearly document what they learn and suggest improvements
System Engineer III- WiFi Operations (Hybrid)
Network / System Engineer V
System Engineer 3