JOB SCOPEResponsible for responding to abuse complaints against customers; perform security and customer support services under general supervision.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for responding to abuse complaints against customers; perform security and customer support services under general supervision.
- Handle occasional outgoing security related customer service calls.
- Review security violation reports and investigates possible security exceptions, updates, and maintains and documents security controls.
- Occasionally educate customers about threats, remediation, countermeasures, and network hardening along with discussions about AUP and copyright violations.
- Enforces security policies and procedures by administering and monitoring security profiles, reviews security exceptions, updates, and documents security controls.
- Ensure consistent treatment of customers accused of violating Charter's Acceptable Usage Policy (AUP) regarding high speed data customer services.
- Assist in resolving security incidents and concerns.
- Conduct Malware awareness outreach campaigns.
- Other duties as assigned by the manager.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, and / or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in a Client service / support environment.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in Technical support area.
- Must be able to work shift: Tuesday thru Saturday: 12:00PM to 9:00PM
- Customer service oriented with the ability to provide a high level of service and support to our customer base.
- Familiar with developing/maintaining security policies, procedures, and incident response activities.
- Knowledge of current and emerging security threats and vulnerabilities.
- Familiar with control types and methods.
- Able to produce metrics reports on security initiatives.
- Multi-tasking while managing time effectively, and work in a team environment, sharing workloads and responsibilities