Job Title : Sr. IT Systems Administrator Job Location: Denver, CO Job Type: Contract Job Description: Are you passionate about how your customers (PLD employees) interact with IT and related technologies? Our Customer Success team is responsible for IT operations globally to ensure a positive experience while using technology. We strive to operate as a cohesive team and be a trusted source to our co-workers to provide timely, accurate, and practical IT solutions. The focus of the Sr. IT Systems Administrator is to support the design, implementation, deployment, operations and maintenance, of end user computing, and the related services. The right candidate will be able to effectively manage competing priorities, demonstrate strong analytical skills, be detail-oriented, and enjoy thinking critically to solve complex problems. Here's how to do that:
- Diagnose and resolve unique, nonrecurring problems associated with application software and operating systems
- Provide collaborative leadership between various technical and non-technical teams
- Responsible for managing the laptop/desktop (patches, Image, applications deployment, reporting on licenses, etc.) via cloud-based solution (Microsoft Intune) or MDM solutions
- Manage technical projects using established project management methodologies.
- Install, configure, track, deploy and troubleshoot printers and copier, event boards, mobile devices and laptop and desktops throughout Prologis
- Enable tier 1 & 2 teams through ticket escalations, new process or systems.
- Overtime or on-call hours may be required on short notice; schedule may include weekend/evening/holiday hours
- Travel between offices, as needed
- Research opportunities to improve IT procedures, operations and functions to support Prologis staff
- Develop and document routine procedures including software/operations tutorials, instructions guide(s), and checklists for new/updated software
- Manage technical relationship with vendors, partners and outside services providers; execute escalation procedures for troubleshooting and problem solving
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
- Minimally fluent in Spanish and English. The addition of Portuguese is preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree or similar experience
- Minimum of 5 years of infrastructure engineering experience
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on executive IT support.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, and be willing to setup, maintain or move IT equipment for desk setups, office moves or server rooms.
- Broad experience with Telco providers, Phone systems, network equipment. Networking equipment is managed by a different team.
- Broad experience with Polycom, MS Teams and other video conferencing systems.
- Broad experience with overall Microsoft technology portfolio including Windows Server, Active Directory, MFA, Office products and O365 deployments
- Shown attention to detail with the ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects and responsibilities simultaneously with experience in high pressure, large scale and complex system environments.
- Good interpersonal skills for working with employees at all levels within the company and able to discuss technical subjects in layman terms.
- Expertise with PowerShell, Windows, iOS/Mac, Android
- Technical support experience: 6 to 8 Years
- New Laptop configuration: 6 to 8 Years
- Helpdesk Support Knowledge: 6 to 8 Years
- Outlook configuration and troubleshooting: 6 to 8 Years
- O365 setup and troubleshooting: 3 Years
- Active Directory setup and troubleshooting: 6 to 8 Years
- Multi Factor Authentication: 5 Years
- Intune and PowerShell knowledge: 2 Years
- DL and SG group: 5 Years
- Printer setup and configuration: 6 to 8 Years
- Video Conference setup and troubleshooting: 5 Years
- VLAN Setup: 5 Years
- Excellent Communication Skill and Personable and very energetic and passionate: Yes