SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceJudge Group, Inc.
Location: Denver, CO Description: Our client is currently seeking a IT Data Analyst who will be part of the team accountable and responsible for the operations of software and technology devices. Ensures IT issues and requests are addressed, resolved, escalated, communicated, and tracked while focusing on extraordinary customer service.This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Respond to incoming requests for data entry, administration, and support.
- Respond to general IT support requests (e.g., escalations, e-mails, dashboard alerts, chat, phone, or in-person) and accurately identify, diagnose, prioritize, resolve the tickets within established SLA standards. Enter/update technical problems, causes, and solutions within the ITSM software.
- Application Support (Office 365, production software, internally developed applications)
- Support others in IT with troubleshooting issues that arise and serving as an escalation point for complex issues.
- Support identified projects.
- May lead basic technology-related projects.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize work to meet deadlines.
- Attention to Detail
- Data Administration
- Master Data Support
- Great Plain or ERP support
- SharePoint Workflows
- Experience with application development
- Experience writing well-constructed, optimized SQL queries
- Request Prioritization
- Time Management
- Excellent interpersonal skills with both technical and non-technical personnel
- Passion for learning technology and business processes
BI Lead Data Analyst-2
Network Functional/Data Analyst
Network Functional Data Analyst