SalaryUSD TBD TBD
- Collaborating with Product Development, UX Designers, and QA to build quality products; including resolving complex technical issues related to projects.
- Build, test, implement and launch the solutions proposed.
- Install, configure, customize, upgrade, support and troubleshoot all technical issues related to on premise and hosted environments for mobile platforms.
- Work directly with third party vendors to define technical requirements and customize, configure and implement solutions to interface with various external systems.
- Work with senior management to define and implement technical processes and procedures within department focusing on client satisfaction and efficiency
- Communicating within your functional team and across Engineering to keep information flowing
- Reviewing peer code, designs, and providing mentorship.
- Writing tests and automation to advance maturity in product testing
- Be a team player, ability to collaborate idea sharing in a strong product setting.
- Develop native mobile applications for Android
- Work in an agile environment, participating in planning and Scrumban boards.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 8+ years of Android development experience.
- Demonstrated experience implementing both Android software design patterns and application architecture.
- An advanced understanding of coding techniques which contribute to the reliability, maintainability, readability, simplicity, performance, and testability of software.
- Experienced in the day-to-day practicalities of Software Development Lifecycles such as Kanban.
- Software Engineering Technical Leadership experience.
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline, Gradle/Kotlin DSL's for building Android applications/libraries
- Experience developing in Kotlin.
- Experience working with e-commerce, shopping cart, or payment service gateways.
- Exposure to POS Hardware and/or Software for Clover Station Pro, Mini, Flex or Go.
- Experience in Payment Terminal Certification in area of Contact & contactless payment
- Experience with relational databases, SQL Experience using Android devices