SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Title: Senior Solutions ArchitectLocation: Westlake Village, CA Type: Contract to Perm Job #: AG22014128 Note: This job is not open to C2C or 3rd party candidates. IGNW is an engineering-based resourcing company headquartered in Portland, OR with GEO based teams in Seattle, WA / Austin & Dallas, TX / Southeast US / California. We have global partnerships to deliver the industry's top technical solutions and talent to every one of our clients. Some of our strategic partnerships include Google Cloud, Hashicorp, Puppet, Cisco, and Docker. WHY IGNW? So many reasons, one being IGNW being voted Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in 2020 across the U.S. and eight other countries. See the details here https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/glassdoor-best-places-to-work-2020 . IGNW also earned the Best of Staffing Award for providing remarkable service to job seekers, hiring managers and current Contractors. Check it out! https://www.bestofstaffing.com/agency/ignw/ We are proud to foster a great team working environment and offer highly competitive compensation and full benefits packages including medical, flexible spending accounts, dental, vision, 401k and more Take a look and see if this is a match. or any other jobs posted! Project Scope: Our client has an immediate need for a Senior Solutions Architectwith the following skills and experience: Responsibilities:
- Provides thought-leadership to fellow team members and the client across business and technical project dimensions solving complex business requirements. This includes scope definition, requirements analysis, functional and technical design, application build, product configuration, unit testing, UAT and production deployment.
- Ensures delivered solutions meet/perform to technical and functional requirements.
- Provides technical expertise and ownership in the diagnosis and resolution of an issue, including the determination and provision of workaround solution or escalation.
- Being a technical lead for other staff members, ranging from Helpdesk, Operations, Engineering and many different business units.
- Identifies project technical risks.
- Expert level to identify problems and addressing them permanently.
- Master SME to act as a resource to the organization; pro-actively responds to ad-hoc questions from all different IT units.
- Expert in building and implementing model-driven, enterprise-level business solutions.
- Expert in all phases of software development including design, coding, testing, debugging, implementation, and support of large-scale, business centric and process based applications.
- Expert in a variety of technologies, including, but not limited to, Windows, Networking, Linux, Security, Production Support, Helpdesk, Operations, Telephony, Storage, & Scripting.
- Expert in a functional area or industry domain, including Operations, Engineering.
- Must be highly proficient in Excel and Word