SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourcePrinceton IT Services
We are conducting search for a Payroll Analyst for one of our clients. This will be an on-site position based in Universal City, CA. Position: Payroll Analyst Location: Universal City, CA Job Length: Long term Position Type: W2/C2H Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effective organization and planning skills.
- Ability to interpret and analyze pay rules maintained in the Time and Attendance application, TimeKeeper.
- Must be detailed oriented.
- Commitment to customer service and ability to work in team-oriented environment.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, prioritization and communication skills.
- Understand and administer employee and approver database tables including departmental security, approver data, work schedules, on/off lot clocking, and crew definition.
- Produce clocking population reporting and ad-hoc reporting for approver access requests.
- Categorize new employee populations and ensure appropriate assignment of Timekeeper approvers. Create crews and assign approver departmental security.
- Resolve tickets coming into the Timekeeper queue from HRConnection.
- Manage email communications submitted to the Time and Attendance team.
- Administer termination/layoff workflow forms, request final pay and follow up to confirm checks are issued.
- Research and manage all cases sent to Client Payroll Operations for non-exempt employees.
- Process non-union non-exempt to exempt final overtime payments.
- Analyze inconsistencies to determine root cause and solutions.
- Work with cross functional counterparts to understand and resolve issues
- Provide time & attendance/wage & hour subject matter expertise of an area in question to resolve an employee issue
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with process partners and/or other points of escalation to provide research and information to resolve an issue
- Provide Onsite or Webex Training Sessions for new TimeKeeper users as well as re sessions.
- Identify opportunities to better manage the quality and efficiency of the offshore payroll team
- UAT Participation to test any upgrades, ASR's, and/or new implementations before they go to the production database to ensure everything is working properly.
- Ensure accurate processing of time and calculate gross payrolls
- Ensure compliance with FLSA and Wage & Hour laws
- Update timekeeper records due to changes in employee status, job changes, promotions, transfers, etc.
- Work with payroll operations to meet payroll processing timing requirements
- Provide timely support and respond to questions from other departments and the timekeeper helpline
- Adherence to policies and standards