SourceNet Orbit Inc
Google Cloud Architect ( Anthos)California, Sunnyvale, 94087 Sunnyvale USA
Google Cloud Architect preferably with Anthos knowledge Sunnyvale CA (Fully Onsite) Roles and Responsibilities Help customer deals that has tech / ISV partner dependency Help partners with Google Cloud Platform onboarding SME to help ISVs address Google Cloud Platform questions and best practices Coordinating activities across multiple Google & partner teams Documenting learnings and producing reusable technical documents Work on technical proof of concepts of partner + google joint/integrated solutions Evaluate/test new features like GKE, Anthos, Cloud Run etc., support into partner products Validate if features work with the partner products. Validating Partner Architecture and Designs Skills
- Product engineering experience of 10+ year(s)
- Google Cloud Platform Certified Professional Architect.
- Must have product development and engineering experience
- Must have worked with multiple stakeholders of different geo
- Should understand Product development life cycle.
- Should have excellent communication skills.
- Development experience in Java and Python
- Understanding of Micro services architecture
- Technical Leadership / Guidance : ISVs and Project Teams for Google Cloud Platform solutions
- Advocating the customer's perspective during product and architecture planning.
- Possess Strong Cloud Implementation Experience in Cloud architecture/design, compute/storage/Network services.
- Experienced in Cloud Migration
- Possess experience on cloud solutions for end customers.