Role : Technical Project Manager Location Sunnyvale, CA Role Description
- Senior level T/PgM to work on specific Program within Data Works portfolio.
- Assist with alignment of project priorities, and coordinate schedules.
- Help the extended team(s) be effective by providing insights, plans, and process to execute highly cross-functional projects at scale.
- Must have experience in the key 3 to 4 data management domains, e.g. master data management, reference data, data warehousing, BI & Analytics, ETL and API development, metadata management, data security, reporting & analytics, data quality & analysis, etc.
- Hands on day to day program/project mgmt and ability to make progress in highly ambiguous problem space are musts.
- Work with Product and engineering teams to create & manage implementation plans including dependency mapping across multiple teams
- Manage multiple interdependent projects of moderate to high complexity and scope. Manage all aspects of program deliverables
- Lead planning for Agile Sprints and manage scrum teams for agile delivery
- Play a key role in improving operational efficiencies through system automation and process improvements.
- 5-7 years of project/product planning & implementation experience related to data management, identity & access management, application data security configuration
- This position requires a strong technical acumen, project management and communication skills.
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience in Data management
- Ability to think strategically and balance a broad range of internal and external factors when identifying problems, proposing solutions, and making decisions.
- Experience communicating across a wide variety of functions (e.g. Engineering, Business, Product Management)
- Proven experience leading day to day activities of multiple scrum teams
- 5 years of experience with transactional and analytical data management solutions.
- Data centric skills and focus, e.g. master data management, data analysis, data quality, data integration, data governance, analytics, etc.
- Experience working within software development, information security, database or Internet-related industries, security engineering, privacy engineering
- Strong track record of KPI management and delivery.
- Comfortable navigating ambiguity.
Engineering Project Specialist or Technical Project Manager
Technical Project manager/ Engineering program manager/ Senior Business Analyst