SalaryUSD $80-90/hr on W2 80-90/hr on W2
Hiring for Software Architect/Engineer in San Francisco CA or RemoteCalifornia, Statesca 00000 Statesca USA
- 8+ years of software development experience preferably with high volume E-Commerce or online Retail services or applications related to Pricing
- Proficient with Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Kafka, Microservices and exposure to standard API based design and API gateways.
- Good knowledge of SQL / NoSQL preferably in the areas of MongoDB, PostgresSQL, Azure SQL Server
- Experience with running workloads on Public Clouds such as AWS, Azure P, with experience with container-based technologies like Docker and Cloud Foundry.
- Prior experience working with Continuous Integration and deployment in a DevOps oriented product development environment with familiarity with Jenkins, Splunk, New Relic and Pager Duty.
- Well versed with system and technical design principles, performant coding practices ensuring security requirements are not compromised for functionality and/or performance
- We are looking for imaginative individuals experienced with cutting-edge server technologies, and state-of-the-art Engineering and DevOps practices powering pricing systems at scale.
- Partner with Product Managers, Solution Architects and your Engineering peers to define, analyze, estimate levels of effort to deliver at-scale solutions to meet customer requirements.
- Gain an extensive understanding of key dependencies with external and internal teams to collaborate on cross-functional initiatives.
- Design, develop and operationalize services to meet business / functional requirements.
- Embrace and implement best-in-class DevOps practices with end-to-end "design, build and run" responsibilities with the aim of operating a low-touch Production environment.
- Responsible for a medium to large sized functional area, or a significant component of a functional areas.
Hiring for Software Engineer in San Francisco CA - Remote till Covid 19