Salary$175k - 180k per year
job summary:The position combines managerial responsibilities with hands-on technical expertise. The Manager is responsible for appropriate staffing, staff management, performance management, and overall scheduling. The Mobile Applications Manager will be responsible for helping the team achieve high performance through the implementation of best practices in agile, continuous delivery, and test-driven development. The individual is also expected to contribute technically in architecture, design, and implementation. location: Stanford, Californiajob type: Permanentsalary: $175,000 - 180,000 per yearwork hours: 9am to 5pmeducation: Bachelors responsibilities:
- Hire and develop top talent
- Maintain high morale and motivate engineers to go above and beyond
- Ensure good communication to team and to upper management of all issues and decisions
- Provide technical leadership and career development to the team.
- Provide project and technical leadership to a group of engineers.
- Daily management of objectives, priorities, trade-offs, risk and performance management of the team
- Drive technical excellence and implementation of best engineering practices such as design & code reviews, continuous integration, and test-driven development.
- Creates and improve infrastructure to address system performance, security, maintainability, and scalability of products
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Android (4 years of experience is required)
- iOS (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Kotlin (2 years of experience is required)
- Java (5 years of experience is required)