SourceQuantum World Technologies Inc.
Network L3 EngineerCalifornia, Santaclara, 95050 Santaclara USA
- Network and security design, implementation and support in 24/7/365 environments running multi-tiered applications.
- Service provider or enterprise class Cisco routers (ASR100x/39xx/29xx), switches (Nexus 5000/6509E/3750/3560/2900).
- Service provider or enterprise class network firewalls (Cisco ASAs, Juniper, Checkpoint or Palo Alto).
- BGP, EIGRP, OSPF & HSRP protocols.
- SVI, STP/PVST/RPVST, vPC/vDC, Port Channels, Ether Channels etc.
- F5 application Load balancers - LTMs (SLB) or similar network / traffic load balancers.
- Experience with Network management systems experience any of: Solarwinds, Orion, Ciscoworks, HP Openview or other similar products.
- Network management tools any of: Cacti, MRTG, Rancid or other similar products.
- Networking Certifications: CCIE, CCNP, or CCSP (Preferred).
- Experience with Sourcefire, Juniper, or Cisco IPS/IDS security information and event. management systems, vulnerability scanners, AAA, RADITACACS+.
- Experience working in high availability, high transactional, E-commerce or similar environments.
- Operational experience with security issues and access control mechanisms to prevent unauthorized access.
- Experience with network scanning or capture tools such as Nessus, Retina, Wireshark, etc.
- Experience with multicast, anycast.
- In-depth knowledge of TCP/IP fundamentals including IPv4 and IPv6.
- Experience with firewall/router/IPS log analysis.
- Strong troubleshooting skills (network device (L2/L3/L4) and systems level).
- Thorough understanding of network security aspects, common problems and solutions (ACLs, firewall filtering, IPSec VPN tunnels and Remote access IPSEC/SSL VPNs).
- Thorough understanding of DNS, and DHCP.
- Experience with standard network change management and configuration policies.
- Thorough understanding of Quality of Service in a Cisco L2/L3 environment.
- Experienced with the design and implementation of video over IP conferencing systems - Cisco, Polycom, Lifesize.
- Cisco ASR, ISR, Nexus, UCS product line. (Preferred)
- Cisco Wireless LAN Controllers, Access Points and Cisco Meraki wireless platform. (Preferred)
- Scripting in Perl/Bash.
- Experience with Operating Systems- Linux, UNIX, and Windows etc.
Cloud Network Engineer, FedRAMP (Must be US Citizen)
Staff Cloud Network Engineer
C Network Management Software Engineer