SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceBeacon Hill Technologies
NOTE: THIS IS A 100% REMOTE POSITION BUT PREFER CANDIDATES WHO ARE LOCAL OR NEAR SANTA BARBARA, CALIFORNIA One of our clients in Santa Barbara area is looking for a Technical Project Coordinator with the following skills and experience:Looking for a strong Coordinator to come in and help with app reviews and launches with their 100+ partners. This person will not actually be doing the launching but working closely with them to document what they need and coordinator with the technical teams. They have a ton of Public API's that they need work with so need to be familiar with API features. This person's communication needs to be excellent and verbally and in writing, highly organized and pays attention to detail. Job DescriptionScope of Work
- Help maintain communications with our 100+ content partners.
- Advise and counsel partners on technical architecture and implementation
- Helping partners understand the capabilities (and limitations)
- Identifying and prioritizing partners to engage with to support the goals of the product and business.
- Providing feedback and advice to the Product team to help enhance the developer UX, platform APIs and services
- Establishing metrics for partner integrations, then monitoring and reporting on metrics to the broader SW team and key stakeholders
- Aid our internal employees with partner updates and deployments
- Help organize and triage incoming and outgoing partner bugs, including:
- Send communication to partners about bugs and keep communication going until the bug is resolved.
- Join internal bug triage meetings to learn about priorities and discuss bugs.
- Reporting bugs and feature requests that partners give to us
- Weekly report out on all tasks completed
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to converse at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to execute multiple, complex projects in parallel.
- Technical background with a proven ability to rapidly learn new technologies.
- Ability to work closely with partners through technical integrations.
- Decisive and action oriented, you learn quickly, work independently, and take ownership of open issues.
- Collaborative spirit and willingness to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or proven track record in technical roles (desired but not mandatory).