SalaryUSD TBD TBD
- Design user interfaces for medical device consoles, touch screen panels, desktop, web and mobile applications.
- Works with Product Owner to satisfy user needs for products, costs, and timeline.
- Works with Tech Leads to ensure that handoff of designs is developer friendly which improves implementation time and meets developer requirements.
- Ensure front-end performance of UX Designs are optimized.
- Understand customer needs and key business drivers and develop solutions that effectively address both.
- Help define project requirements and develop user-centered designs to build best-in-class products and user experiences.
- Design and create user experience architecture diagrams (site maps, task flows) and wireframes.
- The ability to consolidate and translate research findings, team input, client needs/strategy and brand characteristics into authentic and usable interface solutions.
- Helps maintain and evolve the Global Arthrex Design System to scale reusable UX Design components and live code repositories.
- Works with UX Principal and product team to verify business, technical and user requirements are met.
- Participate in research and design sessions with customers, internal users and key stakeholders.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology, Cognitive Science, Computer Science, Human Factors, Human-Computer Interaction, Human-Centered Design, or similar required.
- 5 + years experience in interaction design required.
- 3 + years experience working on interfaces in the medical industry preferred.
- Experience within software development required.
- Experience with design sketches, wireframes, and high-fidelity mockups, and prototypes required.
- Experience in understanding and designing the relationship between the GUI, physical controls, and industrial design to enhance the overall user experience with an application required.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Work comfortably in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Strong visual design skills and advocate for a human-centered design process.
- Demonstrated knowledge of design systems.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Work enthusiastically with a highly collaborative product team in an iterative agile design process, inspired by group critique.
- Work effectively within and across product teams, in an iterative design process, inspired by product team critique.
- Demonstrated knowledge of medical device human factors a plus.