SalaryUSD $140,000 - $160,000 140000 - 160000
Dynamics CRM Developer or D365 DeveloperSanta Ana, CAKey Responsibilities:
- You will be working with the PowerOps team to deliver on all aspects of business process needs.
- You will be a phenomenal partner, interfacing with business stakeholders in Sales, Customer Experience and other operational departments
- You will own internal customer-facing services related to D365 CRM, Business Central and the greater Microsoft Power Platform ecosystem.
- Lead by example, building trust with admins and engineers by being hands on with developing and deploying solutions for managed CRM and Power Platform for B2C and B2B/Enterprise workflows
- Will lead a small and mid-sized PowerOps team in an Agile Scrum and Kanban methodology, running sprint planning and backlog grooming sessions, assessing risks in current schedule, clear blocks, and help adjust roadmap PM20
- 2+ years leading/managing a team in an Agile Scrum environment
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Sales Functional Consultant Associate or Power Platform Functional Consultant Associate
- Preferred: Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Developer Associate
- Keywords: Dynamics CRM Developer, Dynamics 365 CRM Developer, D365 Developer, D365 CRM Developer, Dynamics CRM Architect, Dynamics 365 CRM Architect, D365 Architect, D365 CRM Architect, Dynamics CRM PowerOps, Dynamics 365 CRM PowerOps
Sr. Java Developer