SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceThe First American Corporation
Company SummaryJoin our team! As a global leader in providing title insurance, settlement services and risk solutions for real estate transactions, First American (NYSE: FAF) is an ideal place to build your career. We have been entrusted with helping our customers achieve and protect their dream of homeownership since 1889. We believe that our people are the key to the company's continued success, and we invest in diverse talents and backgrounds and empower our teams to achieve more than they could anywhere else. First American has created an award-winning culture and has been named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For list for the fifth consecutive year and to more than 50 regional Best Places to Work lists. For more information, please visit www.careers.firstam.comJob Summary Job Summary We are well known for our excellence in Title Insurance and Escrow Services. Now we are on a mission to quickly become known for our excellence in technology. We're continually investing in our future, how we work and what we build. Be part of a transformative team that will shape the future as we envision, design and develop our next generation solutions. We're looking for an Jr-Mid level Technical Product Manager to help us migrate from an old technology platform. Bring your curiosity for new technologies, your passion for delivering the best possible solution to your customers, and a collaborative team spirit and be a part of our future. Remote work available although candidates located in, or who are able to work, Pacific Timezone hours are preferred. Essential Functions
- Ability to translate a business goal into product strategy through research, customer obsession, and collaboration with supporting delivery functions.
- Establish OKRs and develop product roadmaps, benefit hypotheses, feature lists and user stories / requirements
- Gather and manage product feedback through directly interfacing with users to understand challenges and collaboratively generate solutions
- Work closely with Design to establish product usability and engineering to ensure product feasibility
- Write meaningful user stories to ensure product squads understand and can execute on expectations
- Align and prioritize the product backlog and guide sprint work for squads
- High comfort level with running Agile ceremonies: backlog grooming, sprint planning, retrospectives.
- Work with product marketing in developing product launch strategies and product market fits including plans for localizing and globalizing the product
- Develop and track key metrics to measure success and/or identify areas for improvement
- Leverage data and analytics to guide leaders in the product organization with their decision making
- Research and implement 3rd party tools and integrations that can be used to radically improve data quality, team efficiency and productivity, and the team's overall ability to deliver a world class customer experience
- A successful candidate will have a strong track record of critical thinking, performing comprehensive analyses independently, and communicating recommendations clearly and concisely to senior stakeholders
- 2-5 years of experience in a similar highly analytical environment (e.g. top management consulting firm or an enterprise level product management/ strategy role)
- Successfully launched new products and features working closely with engineers and designers.
- Expertise in driving product development for enterprise customers
- Ability to quickly propose product solution by identifying key drivers using often incomplete information
- Demonstrated ability to present to executives at all levels and lead through influence across teams.
- Ability to evaluate new technologies, articulate customer insights, test, learn, and make clear, analytical recommendations.
- Track record of identifying market opportunities and articulating competitive differentiators.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and drive results while juggling many priorities and under tight timeframes.
- Mastery in writing product positioning materials, and experience working closely with marketing and PR on customer messaging.
- Comfort with ambiguity as this role will evolve based on strategy and product priorities and development of new initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree with an emphasis on coursework of a quantitative nature (e.g. finance, economics, mathematics, engineering/computer science, or other relevant fields)
- Delivering product solutions using AWS and Azure cloud product stacks
- Using AI, Deep Learning and/or Machine Learning to enhance, improve, create and shape products
- Building, exposing internal APIs and/or Integrating with third party APIs
- Experience with building out return on investment and buys vs build business cases
Technical Product Manager (BTS - Remote)
Technical Product Manager (Remote)