SalaryUSD Market related Market related
SourceIrvine Technology Corporation (ITC)
NEW Server AdministratorWell Branded industry leader is seeking a full time Server Administrator is currently seeking a dynamic and detailed Server Administrator . This individual will be responsible for the day to day administration and management of the company’s on premises and cloud-based virtualization platforms, virtual servers, and the hardware infrastructure that is used to provide these services.Role and Responsibilities
- Administration of Active Directory and Azure AD, including user and group administration and group policy management.
- Administration of file storage infrastructure.
- Management of VMware infrastructure.
- Administration of server related physical data center assets, including compute and storage.
- Server level administration of Microsoft SQL Server infrastructure at the direction of DBAs and application development.
- Administration and configuration of Microsoft Azure IaaS environment.
- Patch and update management of all Microsoft Windows systems within the enterprise.
- Assist in the administration of Virtual Desktop infrastructure (using VMware Horizon).
- Assist in the administration and configuration of Office 365 environment, including administration of related security tools for email and data loss prevention.
- Experience with administering medium to large scale Active Directory environments.
- Experience with administering medium to large scale Windows Server environments.
- Experience with VMware server and desktop virtualization.
- PowerShell or other automation and scripting experience is required.
Network Administrator - Azure DevOps, CCNP, ITIL, InfoSec, Firewalls, DLP