PL/SQL DeveloperCalifornia, Sanramon, 94583 Sanramon USA
Role: PL/SQL Developer San Ramon, CA/ Tempe, AZ - Remote to start with with working on alert and case management in area of Fraud is must Strong exp in PL/SQL Banking Background
- Strong knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL and databases, mainly Oracle
- Strong understanding of ETL and data processing and cleansing for accurate data analysis.
- Knowledge of data processing/analysis languages such as Python
- Knowledge of mathematical modelling and machine learning techniques is a plus
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with a determined approach to own work.
- Excellent Technical troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrate flexibility and ability to take the initiative on issues.
- Effective and efficient decision-making ability - prioritizing, time management etc.
- Flexibility to work with offshore teams
Senior Python developer (12+ yrs profile, hybrid in NJ, CA, Florida, Washington DC, Boston)
Full Stack Developer I (Contract Talent)