SourceHeadway Tek Inc
Role: Sr. Appian Consultant Location: San Ramon, CA Essential Job Duties:
- Advises and Leads software architecture services typically in a defined moderate to complex project(s) by coordinating with Enterprise Architecture.
- Analyze, design, implement, integrate and test multiple Appian BPM applications using latest version of Appian
- Hands on development of Appian BPM applications
- Provides working prototypes to confirm the feasibility of technical solutions
- Reviews and develops improvements to system requirements and business processes; codes, tests, debugs and implements software solutions.
- Ensure project deliverables meet quality standards and functional as well as non-functional requirements
- Ensures that defined architecture is successfully implemented
- Establishes improvements to increase efficiency
- Develops and governs software policies, standards and procedures
- Revises and approves test plans and scripts to ensure alignment with standards and Technology strategy
- Creates Appian objects such as records, models, rules, CDTs, etc. according to best practices
- Reviews and advises IT standards and procedures.
- Requires mastery level Technical knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- Requires 10 years minimum prior relevant experience.
- 5 to 7 Years of experience in Architecture/Design and Development using Appian BPM version 17 and above version.
- Deep knowledge and experience in Agile methodologies
- Experience in working with JSON, XML & RESTful API
- Experience in Object Oriented programming languages primarily Java
- Experience in real-time / Batch data integrations
- Experience in Distributed environments
- Experience in backend database development with Oracle
- Experience in working with at least one external integration i.e. Web service, ESB, etc.
- Experience working with Enterprise Architects
- Experience in Banking/Financial industry is preferred.
- Exposure to Wealth Management domain is preferred but not essential
- Knowledge of current technologies associated with operating environments is a Plus.