SalaryUSD Market related Market related
SourceIrvine Technology Corporation (ITC)
NEW Director of ITIMMEDIATE NEED for a Manager of IT. The IT Manager is responsible for efficient management of the company infrastructure operations that includes but is not limited to Azure cloud, data center hardware, software, databases, disaster recovery, networking, security and staff management.Responsibilities:
- Plan, manage and oversee the day-to-day operations of the IT platforms and engineering team.
- Improve team efficiency by increasing automation, removing bottle necks and promoting collaboration across IT teams.
- Manage the organization's data center (VMWare) and cloud IT infrastructure and operations.
- Monitor systems logs and identify/resolve problems proactively.
- Act as liaison between IT and stakeholders and provide recommendations within the company.
- Maintains and documents system configurations.
- Ensure change management policies and procedures are followed.
- Lead root cause analysis for critical IT incidents.
- Participate in the development and updates of IT infrastructure roadmap, architecture, and processes.
- Manages and provides technical supervision of a small team of IT professionals and contractors.
- Manages and oversees administration of legacy Microsoft Active Directory and Windows server environment including but not limited to Windows 2003 through Windows 2019
- Maintains administration of Nutanix Infrastructure, backup systems and networking in main datacenter
- Provides technical supervision of technology staff as directed; annually updates technology job descriptions; completes technology staff evaluations.
- Assists in crafting presentations to present to leadership teams for technology and budget reviews
- Ensures compliance with all software licensing agreements. Manages and safeguards software media and associated licenses. Tracks software versions.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 7+ years of experience working in Microsoft windows server / VMWare environment.
- 2+ years of experience with Nutanix.
- 3+ years experience managing IT teams.
- 2+ years experience working in Azure cloud.
- Project management experience with strong understanding of IT infrastructure systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be action oriented, capable of multitasking priorities.
- Ability to work under pressure, multiple deadlines with minimal supervision.