SalaryUSD $DOE DOE
SourceLorven Technologies, Inc.
Position: NetSuite Architect Location: San Jose, CA
- As an Architect, you are responsible for the delivery of NetSuite configurations, custom assembly development, integration code, and data migration scripts.
- Contribute to architectural best practices and customization standards.
- Conduct code reviews to ensure quality customizations.
- Become fully engaged in deployment activities providing technical guidance to the project team.
- Deliver on projects in the areas of critical data, data management, data governance, dashboard monitoring, DQ dashboards, data controls, data lineage, and data mapping.
- Educate internal and external audiences on NetSuite best practices.
- Perform in a leadership role (functional role and solution architect) within the NetSuite Practice.
- Perform project management activities.
- 5+ years of direct NetSuite integration, implementation, upgrade, and support experience.
- Experience designing and architecting systems integrations.
- Translation of functional designs into systems specifications.
- Must have experience with integrations for systems common to the NetSuite eco-system:
- Avalara, planful and Adaptive
- Concur and other expense systems
- Experience with NetSuite scripting experience.
- Full, life-cycle implementation experience with Multi-book, Advanced Revenue Management, OpenAir, and Professional Services Automation.
- Experience facilitating design and configuration of NetSuite.
- Strong business skills and experience in accounting, finance, or operations.
- Experience with object-oriented design and Service-Oriented Architectures (SOA).
- Experience in documenting and performing analysis of client environments including technology strategy, current technology architecture, organizational structure, and business processes.
- Experience with data conversions, interfaces/integrations, reporting, and customizations to NetSuite applications.
- Experience testing NetSuite application instances to successfully validate application setups, including input to test plans, test scenarios, and test scripts.
- Ability to assess functional and technical gaps in designs.
- Ability to define and articulate Business Benefits and Costs.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, IT, or related field.
- Experience with full lifecycle NetSuite implementations