SourceSpar Information Systems
Need S4 HANA (FICO) Finance Functional Consultant-Onsite roleCalifornia, Sanjose, 95101 Sanjose USA
Role: S4 HANA Finance Functional Consultant Location: San Jose, CA Duration: 12+ Months Job Description: Finance & Revenue Management Team is responsible for providing state of the art technical solutions and engineering & thought leadership for the Finance Business Unit while driving key transformation programs. Your work will have a direct impact on the effectiveness and delivery against Adobe's Strategic roadmap. We are part of the Enterprise Solution Services team within the Finance, Technology Services and Operations organization. Must have: S4 HANA Implementation experience is must Process flows Configure S4 HANA systems Write design documents , engage with biz teams Must work onsite hybrid model The Challenge As an S4HANA Functional SME on our dynamic and driven team, you will collaborate with Adobe's Finance & IT teams to understand and support strategic priorities. You are required to have strong SAP S4HANA system experience with Finance expertise, be able to analyze sophisticated business problems and procedures, and deliver solutions that meet business requirements. The role requires the ability to work in partnership with the Adobe's Finance business unit (includes Procurement, Accounting, Revenue Recognition, Accounts Payable, Tax, Treasury, and other Controllership functions), Order Management team, and internal IT teams. The ideal candidate has global business experience, with a knack for getting things done. You can separate what is important versus what is urgent and find the best path forward among multiple scenarios. You have been part of multiple S4HANA implementations through their lifecycle, and adept at driving state of the art technical solutions within the team and in partnership with key stakeholder organizations. You have deep experience working with SAP S4HANA Application using scrum and agile methodologies. You may be required to lead cross functional teams. You are a S4HANA Finance resource in the truest sense, who can be active in the S4H design and provide technical guidance on what is right for Adobe and course-correct if there are situations that do not align with the overall roadmap and expectations. What you will do
- In this role, you will work cross-functionally to guide Finance products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds.
- SAP S4HANA finance system implementation experience
- Direct implementation, development, and deployment process, leading a technological and cultural shift to management and operational procedures.
- Configure SAP standard solutions within the Finance modules
- Create sophisticated conceptual designs (including application interfaces and interactions).
- Document design decisions, configuration, and development rationale.
- Provide expert level support for operational problem resolution
- Participate in and/or lead various process improvement projects to increase operational efficiency
- Be recognized as a guide on one or more applications/products
- Work within the framework of the project management standards
- Collaborate with teams across multiple geographies
- 7+ years of proven work experience in product management, corporate finance solutions, managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle, development, and support of internally facing products preferred
- Deep understanding of Order to Cash & Record to Report processes.
- Experienced in implementing Parallel Ledger, subscription order management
- Data Migration to S4HANA experience required
- Strong RAR implementation/migration experience and has worked on S4HANA RAR.
- Ability to craft clear, compelling recommendations supported by strong analysis and business logic, and articulate them to the organization to gain support for recommendations
- Ability to articulate in documenting product requirements, writing functional specs and user stories including story acceptance criteria for the engineering team
- Strong functional expertise in SAP FICO and S4 HANA.
- Strong business process knowledge and ability to map business requirements to standard SAP processes with minimal or no customization
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to work with technical and non-technical audiences as well as communicating as effectively to individual contributors as you do with executives
SAP S/4 HANA ABAP - Location: San Jose, CA ( Hybrid )
S4 Hana Finance Functional Consultant
S4 Hana (SAP Fico) Solutions Analyst