Urgent Hire::::: Sr AWS Cloud Engineer at 100% REMOTE 6+ Month ContractCalifornia, Sanjose, 95117 Sanjose USA
Sr AWS Cloud Engineer 100% REMOTE 6+ Month Contract with possible extension Overview of Job Function: The Sr. Cloud Engineer will be responsible for the overall design and development of Infrastructure as Code for AWS solutions. The engineer will work closely with product teams to understand the applications and automate the deployments end to end in a multi-cloud environment. Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities:
- Architect and design new cloud solutions.
- Develop Infrastructure as Code.
- Perform windows and Linux automation to support projects and application deployments.
- Work with product teams to plan and automate using containers and serverless technologies.
- Create documentation and perform knowledge transfer to other teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 5+ years of hands on experience with AWS.
- Minimum of 5+ years of hands on experience with Compute/Storage/Network/Virtualization.
- Experience with AWS IAM, SCIM, Conditional Access, SAML, SSO.
- Strong experience with automation using Terraform, Ansible, CF Templates, PowerShell, Python.
- Minimum of 3 years of hands on experience with Cloud IaaS.
- Minimum of 3 years hands on experience with automation
- Lifelong learner with the ability to acquire new skills quickly on their own.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to complete tasks and assignments with minimal supervision.
- AWS certification
- GitHub, CI/CD experience.
- OCI Experience.
- Docker, Kubernetes, Serverless