Salary$0 - $1.22 per annum
- Conduct lot release and incoming quality control following test protocols and procedures in compliance with the quality system.
- Conduct R&D testing protocols.
- Work with manufacturing team to prioritize testing for incoming inspection and product release.
- Support root-cause investigations related to nonconformance reports.
- Maintain all related data and records in compliance with quality procedures.
- Executes software validation.
- Communicate the status of operations and bring deviations to the attention of supervisor.
- Education: B.S. degree in Biomedical Engineering or related engineering/ life sciences discipline.
- Experience: 1) 2+ years of medical device experience in a quality control role. 2) Experience in a cGMP laboratory. 3) Demonstrated experience in core laboratory techniques including molecular biological techniques and PCR 4) Experience with operating a coordinate measuring machine (CMM) such as MicroVu is preferred.
- Background: Engineering or Science background. Familiar with analysis.
CNA Certified Nursing Assistant - San Jose
Certified Nursing Assistant
Administrative Assistant Top Seller - Valley Fair