SalaryUSD $90 - $95 hr 90 - 95 hr
Net2Source Inc. is an award-winning total workforce solutions company recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts for our accelerated growth of 300% in the last 3 years with over 5500+ employees globally, with over 30+ locations in the US and global operations in 32 countries. We believe in providing staffing solutions to address the current talent gap - Right Talent - Right Time - Right Place - Right Price and acting as a Career Coach to our consultants. Position: JAVA Backend Developer Location: SAN JOSE, CADuration: 6 Months C2H Details:
- Experience with modern libraries and tooling.
- Significant GO and Java programming skills and data structures.
- Significant Microservices architecture and development skills.
- Significant experience with the Spring Framework (Persistence, REST, Messaging, Integrations) such as Spring Boot.
- Significant experience on core features of Spring such as Dependency Injection and Aspect-Oriented Programming, Spring Security etc.
- Significant knowledge of SQL Database and NoSQL Databases (Oracle, Postgres, Cassandra ).
- Significant experience in Messaging architectures & development- Kafka or equivalent.
- Proven Experience in building RESTful APIs and a deep understanding of REST principles.
- Proven Experience working with Docker or similar technologies, GIT, CI/CD and writing unit/integration tests.
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills and excellent written and verbal communication.
- Self-starter with strong initiative, quality deliverable and ability to work under pressure.
- Business-minded approach to time, costs, and deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to work well within a team environment.
- Proven Experience Cloud Platforms like Azure or Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
- Familiarity with developing e-commerce application modules such as Catalog setup and Search ( Solr, Elasticsearch etc.).
- Proven Experience with Continuous integration, Continuous delivery and Continuous deployment.
- Experience architecting and building high volume, fault-tolerant, highly available, and globally distributed systems in a cloud-native environment.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Familiarity with A/B testing, monitoring, and alerting.
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative, team player and good interpersonal skills.
- A passion for keeping up to date with the latest cloud trends and technologies.
- Develop backend eCommerce web and Merchandizing applications in cloud platform technologies.
- Collaborate with designers & product managers to iterate on the design & implementation of our product.
- Work with Engineers from the full stack to build and ship features.
- Identify and uphold engineering best practice.
- Monitor performance, watch for traffic drops related to usability problems & rectify the issues.
- Review app and feature code, and plan future API upgrades with the development team.
Sr. Java developer (Backend)
Senior Web Developer (Backend)