SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Location: San Jose, CA Duration: 12 Months+ Job Title: SDET Engineer Experience 6+ Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop and debug tests and Test Automation Framework in a complex environment using tools like RESTAPI, TestNG, Jenkins, Java and Gatling/Loadrunner.
- Execute tests, report results and open bugs as needed per organizational standards.
- Ability to interpret directions and work independently to ensure the work gets accomplished in a timely manner consistent with software quality assurance best practices.
- Demonstrate knowledge of traditional testing methodologies and practices for product testing including, functional, regression, integration, performance and system testing.
- Create and update buganizer bugs for him/herself and the engineering team
- Review the external buganizer queue for customer issues and respond to/resolve them or escalate them to the engineering team.
- Good experience with QA processes and can clearly articulate the execution strategy. Write and articulate clearly defined Test Suites, Test cases.
- Capable of explain their work stream in clear legible terms.
- Experience with Web Applications, this is a must
- Agile is good to have
- Communication for a QA engineer is key and the ability to articulate a problem or a story
Java Backend Engineer
Job Role: Java Applications Operations Support Engineer
Java Scala Engineer