SalaryUSD TBD TBD
An immediate opportunity exists for a candidate with solid experience leading formal IT projects focused on data center operations and technologies, to join our team. Due to an unprecedented period of growth, we have a LONG-TERM PROJECT opportunity in the SAN JOSE, CA area for an IT/NETWORK PROJECT MANAGER. Role/Responsibilities:
- The selected candidate will work with internal staff to drive projects focused on building and maintaining data center technology including servers and external customer support
- Design and implementation of WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security.
- Mange computer networks and systems
- Troubleshoot and re-mediate technical issues on servers
- Support end-users via telephone, email, chat, and in person.
- Utilize remote monitoring and management tools to ensure system performance and up-time.
- ALL candidates must have a minimum of 3-5 years' experience leading formal projects
- In depth knowledge of Linux with a focus on Redhat/CentOS/Ubuntu
- Strong knowledge of Storage Technology, both local and hosted, including design, implementation, maintenance, upgrade / transition planning and execution
- Strong knowledge of NFS. Experience with networking (Troubleshooting, DNS, protocols, firewalls, hardware and software)
- Strong knowledge of virtualization (VMWare, Docker, etc.)
- Experience in the installation, configuration, and maintenance of both public licensed and Commercial-off-the-Shelf software tools
- Excellent user interface / interpersonal / written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong analytical skills
- Works effectively with all levels of employees and management
Technical Project Manager
NetSuite ERP Project Manager
Agile Project Manager