Job typeFull Time
SourceGuarantee Real Estate
Experienced Real Estate AgentCalifornia, Sanger, 93657 Sanger USA
Do you love the excitement and changeable atmosphere of real estate? We are rapidly growing and looking to hire Real Estate Agents to join us and add value to our business. We are considering experienced professionals with a proven track record, but we are also looking for new talent. Friendly, outgoing personalities are a must, and we want to work with professionals like us who enjoy our work because we have a genuine passion for our industry.
The ideal candidate will have a couple years of experience in the real estate field and will also have an active real estate license, or be in the process of getting a license. More importantly we are looking for leaders that share our entrepreneurial spirit and a sincere desire to build their personal brand.
Compensation for Real Estate Agents is commission-based. This means that the more property you buy and sell, the more income you will earn. Real estate is booming right now, so this is a great time to get involved in this industry. Agents who excel can make over $100,000 a year.
Regulatory Notice: While a real estate license is not required to apply, you must obtain a real estate license before officially being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need to complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and our recruiting team will provide additional details.
As an Experienced Real Estate Agent, you will
- Work closely with clients to identify properties that meet their criteria
- Cultivate rapport with potential buyers and assist with their home buying needs
- Create and distribute marketing materials that advertise your real estate sales services in your community
- Market your real estate agent services to the local community
- Advocate for clients during sales negotiations
- Communicate in a timely manner with all clients who are active in the real estate sales process and follow up and reach out to those who are not
- Follow up with clients after their transaction
- Network and pursue referrals and nurture a roster of clients
As a broker, we will
- Coach you through the licensing process for becoming a real estate agent
- Equip you with training and support for best practices within our local real estate market
- Provide you with the flexibility to plan your own schedule so you can have a healthy work/life balance
- Offer you a competitive commission rate
About Guarantee Real Estate
Since 1994, Guarantee Real Estate has represented more homebuyers and sellers than any other real estate firm in the Central Valley. Going forward, Guarantee will continue to focus on the same values it has held for nearly 100 years: To deliver exceptional client services, to provide an encouraging work environment for its associates, and to remain generous in giving back to our community.
Guarantee Real Estate attracts the most professional and knowledgeable sales associates in the region with on-going education, state-of-the-art technology, advanced marketing, and seasoned management support. We are dedicated to our staff, clients and our community.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
Real Estate Lic