SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceJudge Group, Inc.
Location: San Francisco, CA Description: Our client is currently seeking a UI Designer IIIPosition DescriptionProject Overview:Designers will work on creating the components, patterns, interactions, and behaviors that define our design system and unify our product's user experience. It's an exciting role, where you'll have to cater to two types of users:UX designers and SW engineers that use our design system to build our products. A lot of your work will involve cross-functional collaboration to ensure teams are well supported and have what they need to design their features.Our end users who use our product.Overall Responsibilities:
- Lead the design and documentation of components and patterns with input from designers and engineers of the design system and feature teams.
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers, and cross-functional stakeholders to understand requirements, and provide creative, thoughtful solutions.
- Communicate the user experience at various stages of the design process with wireframes, UI flows, and/or high-fidelity mockups and prototypes.
- Integrate user feedback and business requirements into ongoing product experience updates.
- Advocate for the adoption and usage of the design system and provide guidance to feature teams as needed.
- Design and document reusable components following an end-to-end design process
- Collaborate with engineering throughout the component design and development process
- Guide feature teams on the appropriate usage and adoption of the design system.
- Bachelor's degree in Design or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience collaborating with teams of Designers, Researchers, Engineers, Content Strategists and Product Managers throughout the design process.
- Experience in creating user flows and wireframes to building user interface mockups and prototypes.
- Experience designing across multiple platforms (Android or, iOS, Web)
- Be a system-thinker: an ability to approach problems holistically that includes seeing overall structures, patterns, and interrelationships in systems, rather than seeing only specific elements in the system.
- Portfolio highlighting multiple projects and your direct contributions.
- Master's degree in Design, Computer Science, Human-Computer Interaction, or a related field.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and familiarity with technical constraints and limitations as they apply to designing for platforms such as desktop and mobile (i.e. Android and iOS).
User Experience Designer - Mid (Banking)