SalaryUSD Depends on Experience Depends on Experience
- Receive inbound shipments and sort products based on return reason.
- Maintain a list of and manage incoming and received units, and track by status (Intake, Triage, Failure Analysis, Disposition, etc.)
- After training, be able to perform first level teardown and Failure Analysis (FA). This would involve removing main product enclosures without damaging the internal components, performing a visual inspection of the circuit boards and components, and measuring resistance of specific traces, while recording observations in detailed notes along with photos, videos when applicable.
- Once the first-level FA is complete, would pass the unit to Mechanical or Electrical Engineering team for further analysis.
- If capable, candidate would perform additional failure analysis including removing the small sub-assembly from the housing, de-soldering operations, and isolating the failure.
- Summarize the warranty return trends and data, progress updates, and failure analysis in a weekly report including charts, photos, diagrams when applicable.
- Ship returned units or partially FA'd units to external parties with instructions from Product Design Team or Project Management team.
- Experience with creating a process to efficiently receive and sort up to 100 packages per week
- Comfortable lifting 15-20 lb boxes
- Label printing and material cataloging/binning
- Using various tools to carefully disassemble hardware
- Hands on skills with shop tools such as a bandsaw
- Ability to follow written and/or verbal standard operating procedures for the teardown and failure analysis process
- Record step-by-step observations to preserve the failure analysis history
- Provide high level summary of failure analysis results using a chart or table
- Comfort handling sensitive electronic components
- Familiarity with Google G-suite (Sheets, Slides, etc) and/or Microsoft Excel
- Ability to assign a unit to the appropriate engineer based on failure mode
- Creation of JIRA tickets with a clear description of findings and photos
- Using a keyence microscope, optical microscope, and instron force tester
- Understanding of when advanced FA tools would be valuable:
- Soldering and desoldering printed circuit board components
- Using a multimeter and oscilloscope
- Ability to execute basic SQL queries
- Ability to decide which units are most valuable to FA from return rates, high customer impact, or other reasons
Senior Data Analyst (Remote)
CW - Analyst
NetSuite System Analyst
Technical Support/ IT Support / System Support / System Analyst / IT Analyst / Tech Support
Senior BI Analyst