SalaryUSD $130k - 150k per year 130k - 150k per year
SourceRandstad Corporate Services
job summary:As our Senior Product Manager you are the central piece of studio operations and are considered the "CEO" of the product. You are the primary driving force for the business. You are responsible for planning the product roadmap, coordinating studio resources to land requirements, and for setting the team up for success over the course of a product's lifespan. location: San Francisco, Californiajob type: Permanentsalary: $130,000 - 150,000 per yearwork hours: 9am to 5pmeducation: Bachelors responsibilities:
- Product roadmap strategy, planning and execution; Steer the product strategy and roadmap discussions; own some or all of roadmap preparation and execution. Prioritize the team's work based on what the game needs.
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs based on: player needs, tech needs, and business needs.
- Own feature and game outcomes. Generate expected outcomes for new content, game features, set of features or new games moving through the product pipeline and be accurate about them.
- Specification planning and execution: Actively contribute to the product specifications pipeline; own some or all of the pipeline items; coordinate and run product specification reviews, kickoffs, and follow-ups.
- Game Analysis: Proactively monitor game KPIs, economy indicators, progression funnels, sales and events and derive learnings and best practices to optimize your game. Able to catch potential problems or changes at a glance and deep dive into any of these areas to figure out the reasons behind.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Agile Methodology
Urgent Require Product Manager
Senior Product Manager, Demand Generation (REMOTE) for marketing solutions company in San Francisco, CA
Product Design Manager / Mission Driven / Small Business Tools
Seeking a Senior Product Manager in San Francisco, CA
Senior Product Manager - Feature Team (Expanse)