SourceWest Advanced Technologies, Inc.
Infrastructure ArchitectCalifornia, Sanfrancisco, 94147 Sanfrancisco USA
Infrastructure Architect San Francisco, CA 12+ months Mandatory Qualifications:
- 10+ years as serving in an Enterprise, Solutions, or Infrastructure Architect capacity with extensive experience in designing distributed enterprise-level architectures for mission-critical systems.
- Ability to provide solutions in an environment involving multiple datacenters: an in-house datacenter, co-located datacenter, hosted datacenter, Software as a Service, and a future Cloud datacenter.
- Experience in large-scale web application architecture, design, development, deployment, and operations in a complex deployment environment.
- Experienced developing the technology solution requirements for customer request for proposals.
- Experience in managing architects, programmers, analysts, and testers in a variety of small to large-scale projects.
- Strong system analysis skills, experienced across the complete project lifecycle.
- Familiarity with virtualization technologies
- Strong communications skills, having the ability to communicate well with all levels of staff both technical staff and executive management.
- Experience developing consensus with disparate groups, sometimes with competing agenda.
- Experience developing enterprise technical policies for management consideration.
Senior Consultant, Infrastructure Architect
Infrastructure Engineer / Architect