SalaryUSD75 - USD83
- Advanced knowledge of secure software development
- Highly advanced skills associated with software specification, design, modification, implementation and deployment of large-scale scope.
- Demonstrated ability to understand functional needs and how systems can support those needs. Demonstrated ability to develop conversion and system implementation plans.
- Demonstrated software repository skills.
- Experience developing and executing complex test plans.
- Demonstrated effective communication and interpersonal skills. Demonstrated ability to communicate technical information to technical and non-technical personnel at various levels in the organization.
- Demonstrated complex problem- solving skills.
- Knowledge of DevOps practices
- Experience developing front end and backend applications using ASP.Net, C#, Angular JS, REST, SOAP, and OAuth
- Applies advanced software concepts to plan, design, develop, modify, debug, deploy and evaluate highly complex software for functional areas. Analyzes existing highly complex software or works to formulate logic and devises algorithms for new highly complex software systems. Performs highly complex data analysis and tests / debugs highly complex software, working directly with management. Initiates, analyzes, designs and applies highly complex data sources. Applies and enforces complex programming security practices.
- Specifies, develops and executes complex test plans. Develops conversion and system implementation plans. Performs or directs highly complex data modeling, performance and integration testing and builds interfaces. Determines source code control techniques and configuration management design and changes.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors