SalaryUSD Depends on Experience Depends on Experience
We are looking forSenior Project Manager - Remote / Telecommute for our client in San Francisco, CAJob Title: Senior Project Manager - Remote / Telecommute Job Location: San Francisco, CA Job Type: Contract Job Description:
- Lead network, data center, collaboration, and cloud and security-related programs end to end.
- Experienced in managing Systems and Infrastructure integration projects.
- Define clear success criteria and ensure the integrated solution delivers on the success criteria.
- Break down the project objectives into measurable and achievable tasks, builds a plan of delivery, and drive those tasks to completion as per the plan.
- Proactively identify project issues and risks, develop mitigation plans and drive the issue/risks to resolution.
- Conduct stakeholder analysis and work closely with all the stakeholders in driving the project objectives.
- Take a leadership role in defining business requirements delivery roadmaps.
- Set project direction with senior business owners and delivery leads.
- Actively replans and reset expectations with the delivery leads and stakeholders as needed.
- Clearly understands the problem statement on reviewing case studies and is able to come up with solution suggestions.
- Prepare executive-level communications to be presented to the C-Suite level leadership.
- Be a thought leader within IT and across the business.
- 5+ years experience as an IT project manager with experience leading large and complex cross-functional projects.
- Impeccable interpersonal communication skills (written and oral).
- A self-driven fast mover who sets the pace for the team.
- Diligent taskmaster.
- Remains on top of the deliverables and ensures on-time task completion.
- Ability to work through ambiguity and come out with clear deliverables.
- Superior problem-solving skills with an ability to identify issues and to drive their resolution.
- Knowledge of Project Management best practices (PMBOK), processes, and tools, including scope management, schedule management, change management, risks management, and issues management.
- Familiarity and experience with Agile, iterative methodologies.
- Consulting background.
- Expertise with JIRA.
- PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- Bachelor's degree.
Senior Project Manager - Supply Chain Systems
Agile Project Manager- REMOTE (Direct Client)
Senior IT Project Manager, Department of Technology (5504)
IT - Project Manager - Senior
Senior Project Manager - Data Analytics