SalaryUSD $DOE DOE
Hello, We're Seeking a Fullstack/Node.JS Developer to build applications and solutions for the Lending division. Must have hands-on experience using Node.js, Angular, designing, supporting and using RESTful APIs and building micro services. Details mentioned below , Fullstack/Node.JS Developer San Francisco, CA (Remote Till Covid)
- Expertise in web technologies, with an emphasis on Node.js and Angular; working with modern and legacy data sources; and integration with front-end technologies. MEAN stack experience preferred (SQL, Express, Angular, Node.js, MongoDB).
- Hands on experience designing, building and supporting RESTful APIs and micro services.
- Ability to create build / package scripts for deploying applications using GitHub, Jenkins, Artifactory, and Ansible.
- Experience writing unit test using Mocha and Chai framework.
- Experience translating designer mock-ups, wire frames and data flows into POCs using UI tools such as HTML5, CSS and Angular.
- Demonstrated experience writing secure, efficient, reusable and testable code.
- Familiar with the full SDLC and with production support experience.
- Experience working on cloud solutions a plus.
- 8 + years of experience in Information Technology
- 3 + years of experience in Node.js, React/Angular .
Lead Angular/Node.JS Developer