SalaryUSD Depends on Experience Depends on Experience
SourceIntelliswift Software Inc
- Business Objects Business Intelligence Platform R4.2.x: 5+ years' experience hands-on experience developing BOBJ universes and Web Intelligence reports; familiarity with CMC and administrator-related activities, including folder/group/user maintenance, BIAR migrations, access controls, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of Business Objects security principles and implementations, including coarse and fine grained security capabilities and implementations
- Data Modeling: experience in designing, implementing, and maintaining data warehouse database structures a plus
- ETL: experience in building ETL mappings and workflows; Informatica and SSIS skills a plus
- Primary responsibility will be to develop dashboards and reports in SAP Business Objects .
- Candidate must have excellent visualization skills and be able to convey customer data in an intuitive and visually compelling way. Candidate should be intimately familiar with best practices around data visualization.
Sr Data Engineer
Immediate Need of Data Engineer at San Francisco CA
AWS Data Engineer
Software Data Platform Engineer | San Francisco Bay Area | Startup
Job Role: Data Engineer ( Only W2 )
Scala Developer - Big Data Engineer
Data Engineer, San Mateo, CA (Remote while COVID measures are in place)