SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Position: Appian Lead Location : SFO, CA Who are we looking for?
- A Strong Appian Lead with experience in designing and developing BPM applications using SAIL, Process Models.
- 10+ years of total IT experience.
- 5+ years of experience in designing and developing BPM applications using SAIL, Process Models, Rules, CDTs and Reports in Appian BPMS.
- Experience in packaging and deploying Appian application packages.
- Experience in monitoring and debugging Process Model Instances.
- Design and development of relational database schemas and SQL.
- 2+ years of experience in leading teams and coordinating with offshore/onshore.
- Experience in Requirement gathering, technical analysis and estimations
- Experience in efficient design of applications based on the requirement.
- Capable of application development and production support as per project defined software process.
- Ability to execute test plans, create test cases test data and contribute to appropriate software (including programming languages) development life cycle methodology and application of specialized business and technical knowledge.
- Resolve technical issues of projects and Explore alternate designs
- Participates as a team member and fosters teamwork by inter-group coordination within the modules of the project.
- Effectively collaborates and communicates with the stakeholders and ensure client satisfaction
- Train and coach members of project groups to ensure effective knowledge management activity.
- Level 1 ACAD Certification
- Appian certified
- 1. Analyst Credentials
- 2. Designer Credentials