SalaryUSD $DOE DOE
Role: Site core Lead Location: SFO, CA Job type: Contract Duration: Long-term Technical Skills: .
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- 6-10 years of professional programming experience implementing complex web applications.
- Must have experience in Sitecore 8.2 or above (Sitecore certification preferred).
- Must have experience in .Net Framework 4.7, C#, ASP.Net MVC 5/6, Web API 2.0, Visual Studio 2017, IIS 10 and SQL Server 2016.
- Must have hands-on experience deploying applications and resource management in Azure.
- Strong and proven technical skills across various internal and external systems, including public facing web applications, OAuth-based APIs, Marketo Engage platform, etc.
- Must have experience in building and Consuming REST APIs preferably using Web API or Node.js
- Must have experience in writing Unit Test cases using MS Test, NUnit or Xunit
- Experience using Git, GitHub, BitBucket for version control.
- Good Understanding of LINQ and Entity Framework.
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Understanding of Sitecore JSS, Unicorn or TDS, GlassMapper and Helix design patterns(Nice to have)
- Understanding of front end frameworks like Angular, React or Vue.js(Nice to have)
- Experience developing applications with Cloud Technologies Azure or AWS(Nice to have)
- Experience with CI,/CD and Azure Dev Ops(Nice to have)
- Understanding of BDD and TDD design principles(Nice to have)
- Understanding of Performance testing process and ROI.
- Ability to work in an Agile, continuous integration environment.
- Good reporting skills