SalaryUSD TBD TBD
JOB DESCRIPTION Position Title: Sharepoint Developer Location: San Diego, CA Duration: Long term contract Security Clearance: Must possess a DOD Secret clearance We are looking to hire a talented SharePoint Developer to create customized SharePoint solutions for our customers. As a SharePoint Developer, you will be responsible for configuring and customizing Share Point systems according to DoD specifications, building scalable web applications, writing and modifying code, debugging software, and supporting the IT staff. To ensure success as a SharePoint Developer, you should have extensive knowledge of SharePoint and MS Office software, proficiency with front-end programming languages, and the ability to solve complex software issues. Ultimately, a top-class SharePoint Developer can create clean, scalable SharePoint websites that meet all customer design and functionality requirements. Our Sharepoint Developer will perform as System Administrator for Oracle WebLogic Application Server and IBM WebSphere App Server. The Sharepoint Developer will work as a member of the Internet Applications (web) team, and perform the installation, configuration, and day-to-day tasks associated with ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of a WebSphere, Weblogic, and Tomcat system runtime environment. This includes the design and implementation of infrastructure from specifications, configuration and deployment of applications, connecting to back-end resources, and advanced troubleshooting of moderately complex software applications. This role requires the developer to be highly flexible in hours of work because of highly available infrastructure requirements. The developer shall provide deployment, administration and operational support of (production, staging, test and development) environments for multiple projects. Duties and Responsibilities SharePoint Developer:
- Developer shall contribute to all technical aspects of building and maintaining the FRCSW SharePoint Site Collection as the FRCSW command Intranet.
- Developer shall build SharePoint sites to industry standards and FRCSW Web Team operating procedures.
- Developer shall automate customer business processes according to their requirements.
- Developer shall troubleshoot SharePoint customer access and permissions issues.
- Developer shall forecast capacity needs in advance of disk space requirements.
- Developer shall maintain SharePoint assets and workflows through their lifecycles.
- Developer shall develop and maintain metrics for tasks completed and customer site usage.
- Developer shall create, test and monitor reports and charts for local and Enterprise users.
- Developer shall research problems with workflows and sites and develop timely solutions.
- Developer shall provide development documentation and share techniques with FRCSW Web Team.
- Bachelor's Degree (Management information Systems, Busines Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, etc.)
- 5+ years in demonstrated administration roles managing complex Sharepoint environments
- 7+ years of Web Development
- Strong technical knowledge of data management systems, back-end development, front end design / implementation, database design, data quality, and data governance
- Preferred education in User-Centered Design, Human Computer Interaction or UX Design
- Automation of business processes to customer requirements using SharePoint and Nintex workflows and SharePoint lists, libraries, and sites
- Oversight of various servers running Windows Server, Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server, and Solaris UNIX
- Perform administrative duties such as installation and patching the current versions of Apache HTTPD server, IBM HTTP Server, Oracle WebLogic Application Server, IBM WebSphere App Server.
- Utilize tools used in these tasks including Open SSL and VMWare Workstation Player.