SalaryUSD Competitive Competitive
- The Senior Software Development Engineer in Test is a technical individual with a passion for delivering high quality, secure, scalable and reliable software and solving problems through innovation, technology and engineering practices.
- You will develop automated integration, component, UI tests using industry standard tools and techniques.
- You must have a proven track record of analyzing complex software requirements to design and develop high quality automated test solutions for N-tier systems.
- You will be responsible for all aspects of test automation including white box testing efforts.
- The Senior Software Development Engineer in Test must have strong knowledge of quality engineering best practices such as writing test plans, test cases and conducting root cause analyses.
- You will also participate in all phases of the SDLC, such as development, testing, implementation and maintenance of highly complex solutions in adherence to company standards.
- Leads and performs test automation.
- Development includes .NET, SQL, Selenium, CodeUI & Specflow
- Bachelor s degree and 5+ years of experience as a developer or an equivalent combination of education and work experience. 3+ years working with the Microsoft technology stack. Extensive experience using C# with.Net Framework 4.0. Experience with one or more UI test frameworks, such as Coded UI or Selenium. Experience implementing Behavior Driven Development automation frameworks. Experience with Gherkin related tools, such as SpecFlow or Cucumber. Knowledge of Microsoft Web Service technologies (WCF, Web API/REST). Professional experience implementing automated testing frameworks, tools and services. Knowledge of quality engineering best practices, such as writing test plans, test cases and regression testing. Knowledge of one or more test automation frameworks.
- Bachelor s degree and 7+ years of experience as a developer or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Experience with any of the following a plus:
- Proven ability to write comprehensive integration, component and UI tests.
- Ability to interpret internal and external business challenges and recommend best practices.
- Experience using an enterprise class source control system, such as Team Foundation Server or Git.
- Experience working with ADO.Net, Dapper, Entity Framework/nHibernate.
- Ability to influence others at senior levels to adopt a new perspective.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and technical troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with automated build and deploy systems such as TeamCity, and Octopus a plus.
- Solid knowledge of relational database design and development principles (T-SQL, stored procedures).
- Sophisticated analytical skills and the ability to solve complex technical and business problems.
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools, with demonstrated experience in a SDET role.
- Proven ability to recognize risks and errors in an application. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills. Passion for testing, development, and design.
- Experienced in Agile or Scrum software development methodologies and best practices.
- Working knowledgeable in OOA/D and N-tier application best practices.
- Experience working in the banking/finance industry desirable. Knowledge of cloud technologies such as AWS or Azure very desirable.
- Experience testing software services with deep understanding of design for security, scalability and reliability.