SalaryUSD TBD TBD
- Developing innovative approaches, techniques, and solutions in the areas of Automation, Performance Engineering, Continuous Testing, Continuous Delivery, Service Virtualization, Shift Left, BDD, TDD etc.
- Analyzing how systems are being tested manually and identifying opportunities to reduce that time and effort through Automation.
- Designing and creating robust automated test scripts to address business and technical use cases.
- Maintaining, supporting and extending our existing in-house automation framework and automation suite.
- Collaborating with Software Engineering Leaders, Project Managers, Product Managers, and others to ensure smooth integration of Quality Engineering solutions into the SDLC (Agile)
- Meets regularly with Engineering leadership to provide metrics on and discuss software automation, quality, CI\CD, and security of our existing applications.
- Researching and staying up to date on the latest tools, technologies, trends and approaches within the QE space and incorporating the ones that make sense.
- Diagnose, debug and perform root-cause analysis of issues and defects
- Actively participate in test planning discussions to assure automation coverage is continuously improving
- Responsible for creating and maintaining various testing platforms.
Lead Software Development Engineer in Test
Lead Software Eng in Test
Lead Sr. Software Engineer / Java / San Diego